Saturday, September 28, 2013

On Vacation

Hi,

I'm currently on vacation, and as such may blog entries may and most probably will be sketchy for the next week or so.  I've recently updated both the iPhone and Android versions of Mood Sentry, mostly to fix bugs.  I hope you find these updates useful.  My need for Mood Sentry drops a bit during my vacations, but doesn't disappear.  I still need to keep my mood in check and referencing My Experiences as well as reviewing some of my entries is often a good thing to do.  However, because the pressure to perform is non-existent during times like this, the thoughts that typically set me off just don't come up that often.  I've mentioned that I'm working on some entries related to some of my recent challenges, and I'll continue to work on those.  I'll see if I can post one of those entries before my vacation ends.  I think doing that will be a good thing.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment