Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Struggled a Bit Today

I really had to stay on top of my thoughts today.  I'd find myself thinking that things are going to get out of hand and "blow up." That I won't complete what I need to complete.  I fought these thoughts by focusing on one task at a time and completing that one task.  This went on for much of the day.  Toward the end of the day I received an e-mail telling me that I used the wrong template for a document that's kind of big, and I need to re-build the document.  That drove some thoughts involving should statement and magnifications.  What I did was buckle down and start rebuilding the document.  I think I can finish the job fairly quickly tomorrow and get back to where I should be.  I actually made a lot of progress today.  It would have been better had I recognized the wrong template, but it is what it is and I need to fix it as quickly and accurately as I can.  There's other stuff going on at work, such as one project taking longer than expected to complete.  But some stuff is getting done as needed, and I think we'll be fine on all my projects.  

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment