Sunday, September 29, 2013

Working Daily Goals on Vacation

I made the time to set some daily goals for tomorrow to help me have a better vacation.  I have a lot of things I'd like to do, and using the Daily Goals tool helped me organize the ones I want to address tomorrow and develop a realistic plan.  I'll work on the script for the updated videos I will create for Mood Sentry, I'll catch up on some reading that I've put off due to some recent demands of my regular job, and I'll be working on a new app concept.  I'll also make time for some physical activity and other fun stuff.  I can't recall ever using the Daily Goals feature while on vacation, but I think it makes sense in this instance.  I'll see how it works out.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment