Thursday, September 19, 2013

Still Working on the New Entries

They are coming along.  One is a Auto Thought, and the other is an Observation.  They are similar, and may simply be two different approaches to looking at the same thought.  We'll see how they develop and I'll probably post both once I get them polished a bit more.

Other than that, I've started the scripts for the new videos.  A more correct statement might be that I've started editing the old scripts to represent the current version of the app.  The videos were created some time ago.  I'm looking forward to creating these new videos.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment