Friday, September 6, 2013

Eternal Vigilance?

Sometimes it feels like Eternal Vigilance is the price I need to pay to keep me mood in check.  Thinking about that, it really isn't that bad.  I'm getting better at catching those thoughts that can drive me to a lower mood, and I'll keep working at it. Other people have other issues and need to work their program every day, such as those with Type 1 Diabetes.  Alcoholics have their crosses to bear, every day.  And there are more ailments and conditions that need to be addressed on a daily basis.  Hmmm.  Maybe my issues are different, but needing to work a program every day is not a unique experience.  I have my app, and I have other resources to help me address and overcome my dysfunctional thoughts.  I guess it's not so bad.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment