Tuesday, September 24, 2013

No change in App Status - Still in Review

The iOS 7 update is still in review by the good people at apple.  I set it to be immediately available upon approval by Apple, which is about the best I can do.

Other than that, I'm still working on some entries related to this event on my version of Mood Sentry, and I think it's coming along.  Usually, it takes several iterations for me to develop an entry and really capture what thoughts were going through my head.  I know some people that can write first drafts that are succinct and coherent, but I'm not one of them.  That doesn't matter though, because I really only write these for myself.  That's one of the benefits of having this tool, Mood Sentry, on my phone.  I can update and refine my entries at my convenience.  I hope you find that feature useful too.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment