Sunday, September 1, 2013

Had a Good Day

I laid out some goals in the Daily Goals tool and basically hit them all.  I still have those thoughts popping into my head I described the other day, over generalizations, as well as some forecasting, but I'm countering them with more realistic thoughts.  That's helping.  I did go into work today and have found that during times like this, times with lots of stuff going on at work, it helps to do some work every day.  We'll see how this all turns out in a couple of weeks.  Right now it's looking like there is still a lot of work to do.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment