Thursday, September 26, 2013

iTunes update is Available, the Android Fix is Available

What a week.  Both version of the app had problems, with the iPhone version being the most significant.  Both fixes are now available.  Again, I apologize for the inconvenience.  I handled this past week fairly well from a mood management standpoint.  I almost posted my thoughts on this blog and requested your input on counter thoughts, but opted not to do that primarily because I forgot once I started typing.  I'm still working on some inputs related to the iOS 7 issue as well as a couple of thoughts related to a core belief I've been challenging recently.  It's a real stubborn one.  I'll post that one soon, because it's one of my first Auto Thoughts tool entry and I want to show how I'm using that tool.  Stay tuned.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment