Thursday, September 5, 2013

Has Anyone Tried any of the New Tools?

I just want to check tonight to see if anyone has tried any of the new tools. I'm wondering if they are helpful, or at least usable.  In particular the Task Timer.  That's the most complex tool I have, I think.  I just used it the other day on a task I perform once a week.  Any feedback would be appreciated.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment