Saturday, September 21, 2013

iOS7 Update is being Developed!!!

Friends,
I appears that it would have been better for me to test Mood Sentry on iOS7 rather than simply assume that the app will work fine and I could tweak it later.  It appears that Mood Sentry will crash if you try to run it on iOS7.  I'm working on the updates now, and so far it seem that I just have to re-index some values (e.g. I was specifying "1" and now I need to specify "2") and there will be some interface adjustments too.  Your data are SAFE.  I'll work this change ASAP, but I won't release it until I have had a chance to really test it.

Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience this is causing you.

I'll keep you posted on my progress.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment