Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Reviewed a Bunch of Events this Evening

I reviewed a bunch of entries in my Event Log this evening.  It's been a while since I reviewed some of them.  I tend to spend more time with my Essays and Observation Logs.  Anyway, reviewing the Event Log was good and revealed a bit how I've changed over the past couple of years.  I can see lots of Forecasting in some of those earlier entries in regards to interpreting other people's actions.  I still do that, but not as often as I used to. I also had multiple entries related to Overgeneralizing one-off or short term events.  I do less of that to.  Not none of it, but less of it.  That's a good thing.  One of the benefits of having a log like this is the ability to review past entries and see how or if things have improved.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment