Monday, September 23, 2013

iOS 7 Version is In Review

The update for iOS 7 is in review.  This usually takes a couple of days.  There was one update that was rejected because I didn't have all the display optimized for the larger screens, but I addressed that fairly quickly.  I'm not expecting any issues with this update and have been "playing" with it on my test device that runs iOS 7.  In the meantime, I'm working on an Event Log related to this experience and will share it with you when it gets a little more developed.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment