Monday, September 9, 2013

Feeling Anxious

I had this feeling of anxiety throughout the day.  Lots of thoughts running through my head, mostly that I wasn't going to get a task completed that was due today.  I have multiple things on my plate, and the tough part is prioritizing things when they are all important.  Looking back on my day, I challenged a lot of thoughts, I got away from my desk at lunch, and I finished the task that was due.  It's the hectic pace that is getting me these days, but I'll keep working on my thoughts and address what bubbles up.  The thing that keeps me going is knowing that much of the stress will evaporate in about a week, when one of the projects is due.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment