Saturday, August 31, 2013

Porpoising Today

Been porpoising in and out of stress today, mostly work related.  I have a project that is important and is due later this month.  It feels like it's not gelling like it should be at this point.  That looks like a should statement, but the real issue is overgeneralizations.  We'll never get this done.  It's going to require all my time between now and the due date to complete.  Neither of those is true, those are just thoughts that pop into my head.  I'm countering them by focusing on the scope of the project, which really is manageable.  Another way I can address these is the so what if we don't get it done, then what? That's not the best way to approach this because it really is a high priority item for the group.  I'll stick with assessing the scope and the team that is available to help.  I do have to put in extra time between now and the due date, but that's typical for projects like this.  I'll get through this.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment