Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Had a Stressful Day

My stress was mostly due to forecasting.  I just kept thinking that my meetings and contacts with others were going to get out of hand.  I had one meeting in the morning that felt kind of odd in terms of being run by someone who's under a lot of stress and thus imparting that on others.  But the rest of my meetings were fairly benign.  Actually, most were quite nice.  I caught myself forecasting and did challenge many of those thoughts, but I still felt uneasy during most of the day.  This is one of those things that I need to keep addressing.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment