Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Been Testing the New Update, it's Looking Good

I have been testing the next update, and it's looking good so far in terms of bugs.  Pretty clean.  I often get anxious around the time of a new release, my typical forecasts of things not working well or never getting done.  The app helps me manage those thoughts.  Of course these days I have a lot going on at work too.  This creates even more stress, but also gives me the incentive to knock something off my plate.  I know it will feel good to get this next release out the door and get one thing off my mind.  Other than that, I've been working with Mood Sentry to help manage this short term, stressful time, and all I can say is it helps.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment