Sunday, August 18, 2013

Thinking About Tomorrow

Per my evening reminder, I'm thinking about tomorrow and what thoughts might pop up.  Already I'm forecasting conflict and failure.  I have a couple of meetings for which I'm forecasting conflict and I have my project financial data to retrieve and review which I forecast will be terrible.  Here's how I counter these thoughts...

Regarding the meetings, I've met with these people multiple times over the past month or so and they have never been confrontational.  They are dedicated and sometimes a bit intense, but never confrontational.  If there is an issue, we'll resolve it in a professional manner.  There's one more interaction that I MAY have tomorrow, and that one involves a customer.  However, this customer has been very easy to deal with and if he doesn't like how I marked up the document, we'll try something else.

Regarding the financial data, I track that weekly.  Because I do that there is rarely a big  surprise from week to week.  If there is a big surprise, it is most likely an error that I can correct.  Worst case, an error may take a couple of weeks to correct in the system.

There's really no reason to be stressing about tomorrow.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment