Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Reviewed Several Entries This Evening

I spent some time reviewing several of my entries this evening and believe I can see a difference between how I was when I made some of these entries and how I am.  However, I still see room for improvement.  I have a tendency to take things personally and can see that in some of my entries.  Based on my recent experience with the job offer I rejected, I can still see some of that.  However, I recognized it this past time around and did an OK job keeping those thoughts under wraps.  I only think I did OK because I still knocked myself off-axis for a few days taking the offer of a demotion personally, rather than just a business decision on someone else's part.  However, my point with this entry is to let you know that stopping and simply reviewing multiple entries you make in the app is a good thing to do every now and then.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment