Monday, August 12, 2013

Took Today Off

It looks like things will be picking up at work in the next week or so, so I took the day off today and spent some time hiking with my wife.  I'm still having issues with the job situation (rejected a job offer), and spent a great deal of time during the hike thinking of work related stuff.  While doing that, I periodically found myself identifying cognitive distortions and addressing them real-time, in my head.  I seem to get better at this as time goes by which kind of makes sense in light of the frequency in which I use Mood Sentry.  By the end of the hike I was feeling better and ruminating less.  That's a good thing.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment