Sunday, August 4, 2013

Preparing for Tomorrow

On Sunday evening I like to review My Experiences with Monday in mind to get myself ready for work in Monday.  I like to think about what might come up.  For tomorrow, I identified some should statements regarding something I need to respond to first thing in the morning, some forecasting regarding some other activities I need to perform, and even some labeling, which is something that rarely comes up.  I thought about some counter thoughts for each and then used the daily goals tool to capture the more important items I have for tomorrow.  Doing this helps me feel better prepared for tomorrow and helps be sleep better.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment