Saturday, August 24, 2013

New Tool: Event Prep

One of the new tools that will be in the next update is called Event Prep.  I created this for myself to help me prepare for upcoming events.  It's a three window view, like the contacts page, only you can create new entries like you can in most of the tools in Mood Sentry.  When you create a new entry, you'll be prompted for a title, then you previous experience in similar events, and finally how you  would like things to go this time.  That's only two windows.  The third window is intended to be filled in after the event, so I don't have you fill it in for a new entry.  This may be a tool that is really for me more than anyone else, but who knows, perhaps you need a little fore-thought before attending future events.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment