Friday, August 30, 2013

Had an OK Day Today

I was feeling kind of stressed this morning and tracked it down to should statements regarding inputs to my project.  Other people "should" have gotten me their inputs.  I was able to successfully challenge these should statements, though it wasn't a slam dunk.  I thought about it, and it would have been nice if they had gotten me their inputs, but they didn't and not due to lack of trying.  I know they all tried and kept me in the loop.  They let me know early when there was going to be a problem and that's what they really "should" have done.  I was able to  work around their inputs.  On one more note, the schedule was very aggressive, which is obvious in hind sight.  When I stated this wasn't a slam dunk, what I meant was that it took a couple of hours for this logic to sink in.  That's typical for me.  Sometimes counter arguments take a while to sink in.  The trick for me is to keep at it.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment