Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Had a Better Day Today

I'm still off-axis at work due to rejecting the job offer, but I'm getting better.  I know it's not personal, and have even started an entry in the Event Log for this item.  This is helping me identify my thoughts and see how valid they are.  It's been a while since I've entered an event.  Mostly I've been working with the Observation Log and Essays tools, which are usually the first tools I go to.  However, this recent item is perfect for the Event Log.  I'm trying to capture what's really going on in my head these days, which is tougher than I anticipated.  However, capturing what I can in the Event Log and revisiting periodically is really helping me.  I think that one of the benefits of having a phone based app to help capture your thoughts is persistent access to the Event Log.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment