Thursday, August 22, 2013

Submitted the Update to the App Store this Evening

It usually takes a few days for them to review, so expect the update early next week assuming everything checks out at Apple.  When the iPhone version is approved, I'll upload the Android version and release both at about the same time.  There may be one more mod I do to the Android version in the mean time, just a formatting change.  In the meantime, I'll be using the 4 new tools on my version of Mood Sentry.

It feels good to be at this point.  A lot of my thoughts are driven by forecasts, which can get extreme as goals/deadlines near and drive different types of distortions such as over generalizations ("I'll never get this done" or "this always happens"), Magnification (getting stressed over something small that's not working), and more.  I'm better at dealing with these thoughts than I used to be, but they still manifest.  Lots of stuff going on at work as well as with this app, so I'm turning in for the night.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment