Saturday, August 17, 2013

Still Testing the Next Update

I'm still testing the next update, and didn't make the progress I thought I would.  Sometimes I get distracted when I'm on the computer, and sometimes I spend time working on new features rather than just getting what I have debugged and out the door.  Tonight I had an issue with my test database that really had nothing to do with the app and everything to do with how I created the test database.  It took me a while to figure that out, which resulted in a few distortions such as "I'll never figure this out" and things of that nature.  Glad to say I'm back on track and will use the Daily Goals to keep me on track tomorrow.  Other than a thorough technical checkout and updating the documentation, I think the next update is about ready to go out the door.

How is Mood Sentry working for you?  What features would you like to see?  See the following for information on contacting us, or use the Contact Us page in the References section of Mood Sentry.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment