Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Still Working the Updates

I realized that I need to update the screen shots on the Android and iPhone markets, as well as on the website.  When I realized that, I caught myself slipping into some Overgeneralizations of the type "I'll never get this done."  Meaning that I won't update everything I need to for this release.  I also had a should statement like "I should have thought of this before I released it."  I caught both and was able to counter the overgeneralization with some simple analysis.  I just ran a mental note of which pictures I need to update, as well as which verbiage.  I'm good as long as I get it done fairly quickly.  Regarding the should statement, I asked myself what harm have I done?  None that I can think of, so why "should" I have done it.  It would have been good to think of this before the release and upload new screen shots while waiting for the new version to work its way through the process, but there's really no harm generating the screen shots and uploading them after the new versions have been released.  I'm feeling fairly comfortable with this.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment