Thursday, August 29, 2013

Been Updating the Website

Lots of little things to update.  Yes, I did think I'll never get this done, but I'm much better at handling thoughts like that these days.  I updated every screen shot on the site, I re-did the Contact page to better reflect the contact screen on the app, I updated the home page and created two tools pages, one for Journaling Tools and one for Thriving Tools.  I added pages for the 4 new tools, including screen shots, I deleted the old Support page (replaced by the Contact page), and had to re-build the navigation bar.  It's been a while since I did any edits to the page so I forgot how to edit the website, but I was able to figure things out fairly quickly.  There is still more tuning of the site to do because it's built for the Android version.  I need to update the text a bit more to apply to the iPhone version.  I started doing that with this update, but still have some more things to do in that regard.  Check it out...
http://www.moodsentry.com

One more thing.  I didn't update the screen shots on Apple's app store.  I won't be able to do so until my next binary update.  Store policy that started this past January dictates that I can't change the screenshots one I post the update on the store.  I may release a simple update to let me change the screenshots.  Of course, I could live with the old screen shots.  We'll see.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment