Friday, August 23, 2013

Working on a Core Belief

I think I have this core belief that I'm no good.  I'm working on this via the Observations tool be cause it seems to fit how I want to address this thought.  The Essays tool might also be a good choice, due to it's free form, single window structure, but I think the Observation tool is simply a better fit.  I'm not sure I've nailed the thought exactly, but I think I'm close enough.  I address some questions in this entry, such as "is it a fact or belief" and "does it help me?"  I then start listing evidence to the contrary.  I'm still working on evidence to the contrary.  Once I get a few more items in there, I'll work on where this may have come from.  I'm thinking it's driven mostly by my natural tendency toward all or nothing thinking.  I'll see how it develops.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment