Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Got a New Phone, Android

Got a new phone, Android.  I have a bigger screen and can see that the layout needs a bit of fine tuning.  I'll work on this and include it in the next update.  Speaking of which, I'm going to add a Contact Us page under references.  I think this will make contacting us easier, and be a useful feature.  Other changes under consideration include a new tool to capture and challenge dysfunctional thoughts and some structural changes to how the source code is laid out (you hopefully won't notice these).  Got any suggestions you'd like to see?

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment