Sunday, May 26, 2013

Kind of a Rough Day

I was in a funk this morning and had a tough time getting out of it.  I knew getting up and doing something would help, and was finally able to get myself moving, partly due to having a date with my wife to go to a really nice museum and garden.  Once I got myself moving and in the car, I started to feel better, though I never really completely got out of my funk.  Not bad.  We had a really good time today.  I did use the Mood Sentry a couple of times during the day, but what really helped was getting out of the house and doing something with my wife.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment