Tuesday, May 7, 2013

I was reflecting back on how things were going and decided to start an Observation.  Things were going pretty well, and it seemed people were working together to make the most of a challenging situation.  I started this to combat forecasts of conflict.
------------ begin -------------------
People Work Together

Observation and Notes
People tend to work together to get things done.
Boss with guidance, support, and advice.
Teammate with mgmt for funding.
Teammate with supplier support.
Teammate with technical support.
Customer with guidance and insight.
No finger pointing or blaming was experienced.

------------end--------------------
As you can see, it's fairly simple.  Most of my entries start off fairly simple and get more involved as I develop them over time.  I'll probably revisit this one over the next few days and fill it in a bit.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment