Thursday, May 30, 2013

Minor Updates and Porpoising

I had some minor updates to the entry I posted over the past couple of days, mostly formatting.  I think I'll keep it as is and see how it fits.  Other than that, I was porpoising up and down in mood.  I've got some challenges at work that just aren't converging to a solution as fast as I'd like.  This really drives stress and anxiety.  I think guilt is getting in there, driven by personalization and should statements.  I'll keep working my issues through the lens of guilt.  I think there's something there.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment