Friday, May 10, 2013

Using the Daily Goals

I only have 3 lines for things to accomplish in the Daily Goals tool.  I typically have more than three things to do and have two ways of dealing with that.  One is to take advantage of the mid-day reminder and delete any goal that has been achieved.  Then I can use that space for another goal to complete before the day is over.  The other is to simply put more than one item on a line.  I usually group things, such as a couple of work items on one line, a couple of non-work items on another.  How's that?

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment