Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Tough Day Today

I'm forecasting catastrophe at work, and really being hard on myself.  Things are tenuous with my budget and I keep hitting myself with should statements in regards to being more proactive toward this project.  I'm not sure anything I could have done would have helped, but I keep thinking that I should have done things differently.  I think there's some labeling going on in which I tell myself that I'm a wimp for not being more aggressive in managing some parts of my project.  However, know that I'm not a wimp and think that label is just being driven by emotional reasoning.  I'll keep challenging these thoughts and do my best to keep them in check.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment