Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Read this Morning

I read a bit from Dr. Burns' book "Feeling Good" this morning.  More specifically, a couple of sections from the chapter on defeating guilt.  I started re-reading that chapter the other night and things kind of hit home.  I remember when I originally read that chapter that it didn't feel quite right for me.  However, on re-reading it  I can see multiple things that feel like me.  I've noticed that before, that sometimes when I re-read something that didn't feel quite like me on the original read, on the subsequent read it feels more applicable to me.  It's probably due to learning more about myself as I progress.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment