Thursday, May 23, 2013

How are the Reminders for You?

Are you using the reminders?  I'm wondering if anyone has been using them and if you find them useful.  For me, I like having something pop up on my phone to prompt me to take some kind of action.  Drop me a line and let me know if you use the reminders.  If you'd like to share your personal reminder, I'd love to see it.  Perhaps I'll even post it in this blog, if you let me.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment