Sunday, May 5, 2013

Has Anyone Tried the New E-mail Feature Yet?

I have not used this feature other than to test it on my phone and a test device.  I added at the request of a user.  The idea is that you can e-mail yourself what you wrote, print it out before a therapy session, and read from it rather than reading from your phone.  Another alternative would be to e-mail a specific entry or two to your therapist for discussion in-session.  I'm curious if anyone has tried this yet.  Other than that, I'm somewhat stressed these days, mostly work related but also home related. I'm just feeling that I don't have the time I really need to do the stuff I need to do as well as the stuff I want to do.  Looking back on my day, I actually did get a lot of stuff done.  I think I need to stop every now and then and take an inventory of what I need to get done and what I actually did get done.  I might surprise myself.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment