Thursday, May 9, 2013

Therapist Visit Today

Had an appointment with my therapist today.  I took the time yesterday to jot down some things I wanted to cover in-session in the Observations tool.  I revisited it at lunch today and then again just before my session to make sure I knew what I wanted to cover.  We covered all those items and had a pretty good session.  I know reading off the phone can impede the therapeutic process a bit by pulling my attention away from the therapist, but it really does help to have a handy reference at my fingertips.  The distraction is only temporary and not that bad.  Like I said, it was a pretty good session.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment