Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Go Out to My Car

I've been going out to my car in the morning to use Mood Sentry.  I like the privacy I have in my car and just feel I can concentrate more on using the app when I'm away from my computer.  This has been working fairly well for me over the past few weeks.  I've used Mood Sentry at my desk but am concerned that it may look like I'm goofing off on my phone rather than working.  I've used Mood Sentry in a small conference room we have, but again I'm concerned that I'll look like I'm goofing off.  Anyway, getting out of the office, away from the computer and other people is a good way for me to focus on managing my condition.  Just thought I'd share.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment