Saturday, May 4, 2013

Working on the Next Update Today

I was working on the update to the Support page, under References.  I'm going to turn it into a Contact Us page, on which you can launch an email for general info, support, or to suggest something for the blog.  I think that will work better than the current page, which takes you to our bulletin board.  No one has used it, and I think the ability to e-mail from your phone may be better.  I'll have some other things different too, some of which are structural and should not be noticeable to you.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment