Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Working on the Next Update

One of the changes I'm making is to the support page.  I'm getting rid of the bulletin board and replacing it with some simple e-mail links to our info address and our support address.  I'm also going to include a quick link to this blog, in case someone has a comment or suggestion.  I may even include a FAQ page.  We'll see about that.  Got any other ideas you'd like to see in the next update?

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment