Sunday, May 12, 2013

Getting Ready for Monday

I have the typical thoughts running through my head, mainly that the stuff is going to hit the fan tomorrow.  This time, there actually is chance that things will not go that well tomorrow.  However, the thing I need to keep in mind is that no matter what happens, I have a good team and we'll adapt and do our best.  Also, during my last visit to my therapist I received a worksheet for challenging automatic thoughts.  Simple questions I can ask myself such as is the thought a belief or a fact?  I'm going to try this worksheet on this automatic thought and see what it does for me.  Who knows, perhaps something like this will make it into Mood Sentry.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment