Thursday, May 16, 2013

Had an OK Day

I had an OK day.  I have stuff going on at work that isn't going as well as I'd like.  However, I'm doing about as well as anyone can and people have commented to that effect.  Using the app helps me manage my mood, but another thing that helps is focusing on the stuff that I can get done clearing some of that stuff off my plate. Progress, even in small doses, can make a difference for me.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment