Monday, May 27, 2013

Prepping for Work Tomorrow

I'm prepping for work tomorrow, reviewing some entries in Mood Sentry and setting some goals.  I really need to do that after a holiday weekend like this.  Today I still had a little something going on and was mildly depressed.  I did get out and get some exercise this morning and actually got a lot done today now that I've looked back.  I have this urge to kick myself with some "should" statements, such as I should have gotten a little more done, I should have gotten off to an earlier start, I should have watched just a bit less TV this afternoon, and I should have spent a little more time documenting the changes to Mood Sentry I worked on this afternoon.  However, not one of those thoughts is helpful.  Each puts my focus on something I can't change, and the fact is I did get a lot done today.  Regarding the documentation, I kept some hand written notes on a notepad on my desk, and I can do that documentation tomorrow.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment