Tuesday, May 28, 2013

My Monday Thoughts

I've been reading the chapter in Dr. Burns' book "Feeling Good" on guilt, and it's making more sense to me than it has in the past. This morning I was working on the theme of guilt and documented my thoughts in the Observation tool.  Here's what I have, and will probably continue to refine by adding a section of counter thoughts to each.  As you can glean, I was feeling guilty for not working over this Memorial Day weekend.  I capture my thoughts, then the feelings.  Note that e-mail feature comes in handy for sharing stuff like this.

Title: Not Working on Weekend
Observation and Notes
Mon am thought - I should have worked over the weekend.forecast being overwhelmed by work not done plus work remaining and unknown pop up itemslabel myself a not very good worker for not working over the weekend.mindread that others will think the same once they realize that i don't have everything done.forecast that i'll be dressed down for this.feeling depressed and anxious.


If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment