Thursday, May 2, 2013

Working on Challenging Forecasts of Conflict

I've been working on addressing my forecasts of conflict and doom mostly be stopping every now and then and reflecting back on my recent interactions.  It's helping a bit, but I think I need a lot more work.  I'll change my mid-day reminder to explicitly mention challenging these forecasts.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment