Friday, May 31, 2013

An OK Day

I had my usual forecasting issues, but was able to either keep them in check or push through them and get things done.  I only used the app a couple of times, and looking back on today, I could have made better use of it.  I had a mild issue with a meeting in the morning and think I could have handled it a bit better.  Looking back on it, the meeting went fairly well so those thoughts I had of things blowing up we just thoughts and nothing more.  I have some entries related to this that I'll review before turning in for the night.  Tomorrow is Saturday, and I see no real issues.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment