Sunday, May 19, 2013

Stressing Over Work

I discovered a potential issue regarding work today and am forecasting trouble tomorrow.  I reviewed My Experiences and was able to pin-point All or Nothing Thinking and Should Statements with a few Overgeneralizations thrown in.  Reviewing my mitigations has helped lessen these feelings of anxiety, but hasn't eliminated them.  I'll set some goals for tomorrow that explicitly relate to this issue.  One thing I've learned is that letting things sit doesn't help me.  They'll just fester and grow.  If I address issues quickly I usually do better.  Using my Daily Goals helps motivate me to address issues at the start of my day.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment