Thursday, June 6, 2013

I Followed the Evening Reminder

I followed the evening reminder tonight, and boy do I have a lot of stuff packed into that reminder.  I typically don't do it all, but not tonight.  I reviewed My Experiences with my day in mind and noticed that my big mood drivers were all or nothing  thinking, should statements, and forecasting.  I did OK handling them, but didn't always catch them when they popped up.  Tomorrow will most likely be tainted by forecasting.  I have lots of stuff to get done and meetings to attend.  I have entries that should help for tomorrow.  I'd like to behave in a calm and thoughtful manner.  The funny thing is, I usually appear that way to others.  I guess I'd like to feel that way on the inside.  I think reviewing some of my entries at the start of my day will help with that.  I then set some goals for tomorrow.  I then reviewed a couple of entries, Essays in this case, I have in the app.  I'm feeling a bit less stressed, and a bit more ready for tomorrow.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment