Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Kind of a Rough Day, but OK

It was hectic today due to an important meeting and another item needing my attention.  I'm not sure I made the correct decisions throughout the day, but I seem to have gotten everything done that I needed to get done.  Looking back on the day, I can see that now.  During this day I had a nagging feeling of anxiety.  Looking back, I think it was driven by should statements such as I should have taken care of this earlier.  I think there were forecasts of not getting the things I needed to get done, done.  I needed to coordinate with others, both in the meeting and outside the meeting.  That was the tough part.  I kept my feelings in check, meaning that they didn't get really bad but didn't disappear either.  One thing I did not do was review Mood Sentry at mid-day.  I was in a meeting and we had a working lunch.  I really didn't get any time to myself until I got home this afternoon.  I think I could have done better in that regard.  Reviewing my entries in Mood Sentry usually helps.  Next time I'll try to get away.  Even if it's just to my car for a few minutes to reflect on my thoughts and counter those that need countering.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment